[ To Contact us ]
Are you a concerned citizen and a member of the silent majority – no more?
Do you love your Country, are proud to be the greatest nation of freedom and liberty on god’s green earth, and want to keep it that way?
Do you believe in our Constitutional Republic form of government, of and for ”We the people”?
Do you believe in our unalienable rights endowed by our creator, limited government, free enterprise, life-liberty-and the pursuit of happiness that can only be attained through freedom?
Are you willing to take our oath, the oath of a rightful and just American citizen in that you will preserve and defend our Constitution?
And are you willing to sign the same pledge, to defend certain principles, that we may ask any candidate for office to sign who may be seeking our support?
If so, then please, be silent no more, rise up and join us today.
CLICK THE FOLLOWING EMAIL LINK: firstname.lastname@example.org (copy and paste the following, completed, into the email)
or you may open/download the app here (sttpp member app – oath)and mail it to: Southern Tier Tea Party Patriots, PO BOX 244 , Jamestown, NY 14702-0244
Membership App / Oath
I, the undersigned, pledge my allegiance to the United States of America, to the principles and the mission of the Tea Party movement, and specifically the Southern Tier Tea Party Patriots. As such, “I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge my duties as an American Citizen, and as a “member” of the STTPP which I am about to enter, so help me God.”
I do hereby take the aforementioned oath. Please sign me up as a member of STTPP.
1) My Name is ____________________________________
2) My email is____________________________________
3) My phone is____________________________________
4) My address is ________________________________________________________________________________
5) Indicate whether you are registered to vote __________OR
If you are not, that you will accept help / information to get registered, as it is the duty of every citizen, and one of the main ways to make a difference for the future of our Country_________.
6) Indicate anything you would be interested in volunteering to do with the group (researching, writing, speaking, traveling, recruiting, fundraising, set up/take down rallies/townhalls, protest/construct signs, contact officials, attend meetings/watchdog, petitioning, ect. ect.)
7) State anything you wish as to what your main concern(s) are about the current direction and future of our great nation?
8) Indicate any other organizations which you proudly belong, especially those that may be most relevant.
Thank you our fellow American Patriot !